Buffalo Creek Golf Club and KemperSports leadership teams are closely monitoring the impact of COVID-19 Corona Virus and taking preventative measures to ensure that we are providing the highest level of service and cleanliness to our pass holders and guests.
Buffalo Creek Covid-19 procedures
- Be sure to bring your own water to the course or purchase bottles of water before you begin your round as all water coolers have been removed from the golf course for everyone’s safety
- Flag sticks will remain on the course
- Clubhouse cleaning will take place nightly, including the sanitization of all indoor areas including the pro shop, restaurant, and restrooms
- All commonly touched surfaces in the pro shop and restaurant will be sanitized regularly throughout the day
- Hand sanitizer will be available on all tables and counters inside the clubhouse
- Food and Beverage staff will be wearing masks and gloves in the restaurant
- To be the first to know about future updates follow us on Social Media and join Email Club.
The health and safety of our staff and guests is our highest priority and we will continue to monitor the impact of coronavirus and work with health experts to ensure that our staff is informed and prepared. These precautions and new operating procedures are effective until further notice.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate your support and cooperation to create a safe and healthy environment at Buffalo Creek Golf Club.