Buffalo Creek Golf Club and KemperSports leadership teams are closely monitoring the impact of
COVID-19 Corona Virus and taking preventative measures to ensure that we are providing the highest level of service and cleanliness to our pass holders and guests.
Buffalo Creek Golf Club will “soft-open” with limited dining and gathering space. We are following the guidelines established by Governor Abbott for preventing the spread of the virus, and we have implemented additional sanitation measures at our facility to mitigate risk and reduce the spread of germs. Please see below for changes that will affect your experience:
Buffalo Creek Covid-19 procedures
- Be sure to bring your own water to the course or purchase bottles of water before you begin your round as all water coolers have been removed from the golf course for everyone’s safety.
- All rakes and ball washers have also been removed from the golf course
- We recommend playing “lift and place” in bunkers
- Flag sticks will remain on the course, but we ask that customers do NOT touch them
- Disinfectant wipes will be available in the cart staging area for anyone who would like to wipe down their cart
- Clubhouse cleaning will take place nightly, including the sanitization of all indoor areas including the pro shop, restaurant, and restrooms
- All commonly touched surfaces in the pro shop and restaurant will be sanitized regularly throughout the day
- Hand sanitizer will be available on all tables and counters inside the clubhouse
- Food and Beverage staff will be wearing masks and gloves in the restaurant
- Driving range stands and dividers are set up to create a 6 feet buffer zone between golfers.
- We have adjusted our hours of operation during the soft-opening to open the golf shop at 8:00 am and closing at 8:00 pm.
- Our current rates are introductory, we will revise after our first 30 days and release our membership information after that time
- To be the first to know about future updates follow us on Social Media and join Email Club.
The health and safety of our staff and guests is our highest priority and we will continue to monitor the impact of coronavirus and work with health experts to ensure that our staff is informed and prepared. These precautions and new operating procedures are effective until further notice.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me, email@example.com.
We appreciate your support and cooperation to create a safe and healthy environment at Buffalo Creek Golf Club.